This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by michaelv-23 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 10, 2020 at 7:48 am #5881705

michaelv-23

When updating ACF from 4.x to 5.x it turns out that on the english version (original language is Dutch) a lot of acf content is not displayed, resulting in a missing footer, logo and some other missing elements.

However on the original lagnuage version (Dutch) all the fields are displaying correctly.

April 10, 2020 at 8:26 am #5882267

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Would you be willing to provide me with WordPress credentials so I could investigate the issue directly? And perhaps show me at least one of these websites? I'd like to have a look - perhaps it is about translation preferences only.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

I marked your next reply as private so that you can safely add credentials.

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 10, 2020 at 8:52 am #5882423

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Is this perhaps correct?
hidden link

I think it would be faster if I explain what I've done here, so let me record a quick video:
hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 10, 2020 at 9:23 am #5882549

michaelv-23

Yes, that is indeed what the site should look like, thanks, I will have a look at the video I will retunr here if I have any questions.

Thank you for your help

April 10, 2020 at 9:31 am #5882585

michaelv-23

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!