This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 21, 2019 at 6:04 pm #4434459

janV-48

Hello, i have notice like this:

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it.

Can i send you database dump from UpDraft plugin?

August 21, 2019 at 10:35 pm #4435269

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue and verify the issue on the database

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

August 28, 2019 at 10:57 pm #4476999

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the access details !

your database was missing some tables required for String Translation, i have now repopulated them and removed the warning as well