This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: When trying to update WPML, I get this error: WPML Update is Incomplete.
Solution: 1) Please make sure you have registered WPML in this site and then please go to WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> and try to update plugins from there as you can see in attached screenshot.
2) If still issue persists, please update manually every WPML plugin with the latest ones downloaded from your account page. Then don't forget to clean the browser and server cache, as this sometimes happens due to cache.
To do a manual update please follow these steps:
1. Backup your database – see for example: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.
5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.