Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shawnJ 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author Posts
December 11, 2020 at 5:10 pm #7646671

shawnJ

I've updated WPML to the latest version and Gravity Forms Multilingual instantly started throwing a Fatal error. I've disabled the Gravity forms plugin for the mean time.

[Fri Dec 11 17:06:02.655336 2020] [php7:error] [pid 11537] [client 70.36.62.246:44360] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function icl_t() in /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/inc/gravity-forms-multilingual.class.php:815\nStack trace:\n#0 /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/inc/gravity-forms-multilingual.class.php(691): Gravity_Forms_Multilingual->get_global_strings(Array, 'gravity_form-1')\n#1 /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): Gravity_Forms_Multilingual->gform_pre_render(Array, true)\n#2 /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)\n#3 /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(6069): apply_filters('gform_pre_rende...', Array, true, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)\n#4 /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php(879): gf_apply_filters('gform_pre_rende...', Array, true, NULL)\n#5 /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(2699): GFFormDisplay::get_form(1, fa in /nas/content/live/sisu1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-multilingual/inc/gravity-forms-multilingual.class.php on line 815, referer: hidden link

December 13, 2020 at 6:18 am #7653677

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Can you first update gravity forms to the latest version?

Once updated, can you activate the plugin in this order and see if that helps:
- Activate all WPML plugins except Gravity forms multilingual
- Activate Gravity forms
- Activate Gravity forms Multilingual.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

December 14, 2020 at 5:02 pm #7662677

shawnJ

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!