This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.32 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mohammedA-52 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 6:27 am #4000495

mohammedA-52

When i Updated the WPML Multilingual CMS Version 4.2.7 on Aseeltechnology.com Website then the Admin Dashboard Disapeared and shows Error Message The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Please how to Fix this issue..

What is the link to your site?

June 12, 2019 at 6:52 am #4000849

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please try to delete WPML related plugins then please install WPML plugins again manually and see if this resolves your issue.

Here is the doc: https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#updating-manually

If still issue persists, please enable error reporting at you site as I need to see the detail of the error log. You can see how to enable debug logging here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

To enable it, open your ‘wp-config.php’ file and look for ‘define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);’. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

After adding the above code please try to reproduce the issue and this will create debug.log file in your site's wp-content directory. Please send me its contents.

Thank you

June 12, 2019 at 8:09 am #4001557

mohammedA-52

Please Check This Error When i Click on Configured WPML inside Website Dashboard for Shareefcorner.com Website this is our Main Website Please Check This Error.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 53 of the file /home1/shareefc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Twig_TokenParserBroker::addTokenParser() must be an instance of Twig\TokenParser\TokenParserInterface, instance of Twig_TokenParser_For given, called in /home1/shareefc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 1507 and defined in /home1/shareefc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php:53
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/shareefc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1507): Twig_TokenParserBroker->addTokenParser(Object(Twig_TokenParser_For))
#1 /home1/shareefc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1459): Twig_Environment->initExtension(Object(Twig_Extension_Core))
#2 /home1/shareefc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1381): Twig_Environment->initExtensions()
#3 /hom

June 12, 2019 at 8:22 am #4001727

mohammedA-52

Dear Noman Sir,
I Hope you are Doing Well.Kindly Check the Demo images for the Main Website that i Bought The WMPL First Time..Why the Download checkbox is Grayout but the Version is old please Check all Screen Shot images for Shareefcorner.com Website this is our main Website ..

Please Fix our Problem First ..

June 12, 2019 at 8:31 am #4001901

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience, we are having some issues publishing the latest version. Could you please revert the update and re-install the previous version. This is a known issue and our developers are working on a solution.

Thank you for your understanding

June 17, 2019 at 1:12 pm #4035513

siddharthA-2

None of the versions work. I even tried activating 4.2.0, nothing is working.

June 18, 2019 at 5:15 pm #4045513

Noman
Supporter

This issue is fixed in WPML v4.2.7.1 - you can update plugin now and it should be fine.

@siddhartha-2 If issue still exists, please open a new ticket and we will be happy to help. Your issue could be due to something else.

Thank you

June 19, 2019 at 6:44 am #4048435

siddharthA-2

No @noman, it was still giving me error with WPML v4.2.7.1

We solved it by downgrading to php 7.1, and installing package php7.1-xml. That worked.

July 6, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4155999

mohammedA-52

Dear Noman,
I Hope you Are Doing Well.Kindly One Important Help From your Side Please.
I Want the Arabic Url Like Noon.com
hidden link hidden link
hidden link

How i Can Set This to My Website For Shareefcorner.com
Also i want to Make Shareefcorner.com Online Store in Few Days .
Could You Help On This I shall be Very Thankful To you
Please Visit our Website i Already Translated the Website.