This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 7:20 pm #4626245

mohamed-talaatS

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I uploaded Arabic products sheet using All import plugins which is compatible with WPML , but no Arabic products shows in my website , as shown in attached images the 2 shop pages images (English-Arabic) for the same category , English page is full with products and Arabic page is empty although I upload the Arabic products sheet with the same steps you mention in documentation
Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://wpml.org/2018/10/import-multilingual-content-with-wpml-and-wp-all-import/
Is there a similar example that we can see?
Yes the example I mention in documentation section , I just want to upload my Arabic products sheet and connect it with my English products sheet to show up in my multilingual products in the website
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 24, 2019 at 4:06 pm #4632985

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

While importing did you make sure to connect the relation between both imported files? See here: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/#how-to-import-posts

Have there been any Arabic product imported but the are simply not connected? If so,please try all available WCML Troubleshoot options at WooCommerce ->WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status -> Troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, please try deactivating all additional plugins and try to import the products only with WooCoomerce and all used WPML plugins active.

Let me know about the outcome.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Upload Arabic products sheet’ is closed to new replies.