This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Client wanted to know if WPML is compatible with the WP All Import plugin.

Solution: Yes, WPML is compatible with the WP All Import plugin and we have a great add-on for that.

You can read more about it here: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by khalidA-27 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 22, 2019 at 12:50 pm #3865677

khalidA-27

Hello

Please I want a direct answer to this

Is your system fully compatible with WP All Import?

I will have all needed plugins
WP All Import
WPML All Import
WP All Import, Woocommerce add-on

I have other WMPL plugins for multilingual site.

I need answer for this before I buy All import plugin.

I asked them and they said the answer is with you and the support of multilingual will be with you also not them.

May 22, 2019 at 4:03 pm #3867943

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

WP All Import is indeed a very powerful plugin, full of features, and yes, we have an amazing compatible plugin for using it with WPML.

You can read more about it here in case you want to find out more before you decide on purchasing it:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

For any issue that you would ever encounter regarding this or other WPML-related issues, please do not hesitate to open a new ticket and let us know how we can help! 🙂

I hope that you will find this information helpful!

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

May 23, 2019 at 11:35 am #3874711

khalidA-27

Thanks for reply