This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by OlivierL 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
January 4, 2013 at 7:20 am #94133

OlivierL

Hello there,

I've built an multi-language website with WPML on the Deep Focus template of the Elegant theme platform. To build the pages, they have a drag&drop plug-in called Elegant Builder. I just updated to 2.2 version and it appears that it creates some kind of conflicts with WPLM making all my pages content disappear.
I can't stay with all WPML plug-ins deactivated because of course I'm losing all my other languages.
Can you please help me solve this urgently???

Thanks by advance,
Olivier

January 4, 2013 at 7:22 am #94134

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Olivier,

What I would recommend is that you contact your theme author and ask him to join our program where we work with theme/plugin authors to solve compatibility issues between their themes/plugins and WPML.

We are happy to work with any author who shows interest in this by contacting us through this link http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/ .

Can you interest the author by letting him know about the program? This will benefit both you and other users of the same theme.

January 4, 2013 at 8:00 am #94142

OlivierL

Hi, Sarah
I've been trying to get them in your program for a previous issue but i can't force them and I can't change platform because the incredible amount of hours invested in this project.
I have to try again but find it incredible to find myself in this position where my group is losing leads because the Elegant Theme didn't do their job properly making sure that their plug-in is compatible with a such common plug-in as WPML.

Thanks for your quick reply,
Best regards,
Olivier

January 4, 2013 at 8:10 am #94145

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Olivier,

I completely understand however for true compatibility to be achieved the theme author needs to be on board with us and willing to cooperate.

We can also try contacting the author ourselves. Do you have the author's contact email?

January 4, 2013 at 8:56 am #94159

OlivierL

Sarah,
Unfortunately, i don't have the direct email of Nick, decider at Elegant Themes. You can IM him when you are member or send a message here : hidden link
I will appreciate if you can give it a shot.
I believe it will be beneficial for both companies.

Thanks again,
Olivier

PS- i'll try to see if I can get his email by PMing him