This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Maciej 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Maciej.

Author Posts
October 7, 2015 at 7:11 am #719330

ralfG

Since the upgrade to the newest Enfold theme, my website reports an Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxxx bytes exhausted ...
I tried to follow your instructions in the forum but this didn't help.
When I deactivate the plugin, the website is working fine again.
Please urgent help. Thank you.
Here's the error message:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 330825728) (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /kunden/426841_70794/rp-hosting/5146039/6146039/beingwithbyronkatie/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 10477
hidden link
When I deactivate WPML all is working fine. That's why I contact your support.
I was also searching the forum for a long time and no entry helped. All was older stuff regarding String Translations and that this problem got fixed through an update but this problem exists with all the updated versions.

October 8, 2015 at 3:07 am #720128

Maciej

Hello,

Thank you for reporting your issue.
May I kindly ask you to update your WPML plugin to the latest 3.2.7 version?
https://wpml.org/2015/06/wpml-3-2-released/
You can download it from the download section of your wpml.org account.

Remember to backup your database and website first before you proceed. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Please let me know if this solves your issue.
Regards,
Maciej

October 8, 2015 at 11:44 am #720478

ralfG

Thank you. So interesting that I didn't see the new release.
Now the Fatal Error is resolved but there is another problem now.
In backend with every save when I edit in another language, lets say an english website, the website jumps to german.

October 9, 2015 at 2:22 am #721045

Maciej

Hello,

Glad to hear that it now works. As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Kindest regards,
Maciej

The topic ‘[Closed] Urgent: Fatal Error caused by WPML Plugin after update to Enfold latest theme’ is closed to new replies.