We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 7:59 am

stephaneG-21

Bonjour

Je viens de faire la mise à jour de WordPress (5.1.1) et j'ai à nouveau le problème expliqué dans ce topic : https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/pages-boutique-vide-par-intermittence-sauf-pour-langlais/#post-3313655

L'enregistrement des permaliens ne règle pas le problème, et l'autre solution que j'avais était une mise à jour de WPML mais il n'y en a pas pour le moment.
Pour information il n'y a pas de fichier debug.log créé dans wp-content.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide rapide

April 17, 2019 at 9:34 am
April 17, 2019 at 8:37 pm #3634741

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I'm having trouble today with our test server. I'm not able to create a new site. I'll try again tomorrow and share with you all the details.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

April 18, 2019 at 7:54 am #3636943

stephaneG-21

Hi Itamar

On my side I manage to install a copy of my website using the plugin WP Staging so I could do my tests with that copy

April 18, 2019 at 2:13 pm #3639869

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Please let me know the results of your test.

Regards,
Itamar.

April 23, 2019 at 7:58 am #3660185

stephaneG-21

For the moment I can't test anything because I don't have the problem, I will do the test when the problem will appear again.

April 23, 2019 at 8:25 am #3660557

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm glad to hear that the problem is not there anymore. If it returns reply here and we'll continue to debug it.

Cheers,
Itamar.

April 23, 2019 at 8:36 am #3660721

stephaneG-21

Ok thank you Itamar

April 23, 2019 at 8:57 pm #3667605

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

This ticket will remain open for a month. Please reply here only when you have any news.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] URGENT! Pages boutique vide (sauf pour l'anglais)’ is closed to new replies.