Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.25 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
January 5, 2015 at 2:19 pm #537202

amjadA

Dear support ,
I have big problem
I have web site eCommerce
this is my web site : hidden link
when i add product in my cart and Mack checkout in Arabic version the SHIPPING AND HANDLING Do not show but in English i can show why ? please help me
and also in Arabic version when i click in checkout or view cart he go in English version

January 5, 2015 at 5:20 pm #537388

Beda

Hello Amjad

I will take care of your ticket.
Could you please share your Debug Informations with me?
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Please also let me know if you prefer Arabic Speaking Support, we have a Arabic Support Section.
I could assign you to the correct Supporter.

Please make sure all your WPML Plugins, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual are up to date and you have no error messages in WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual

Please also check if the issue appears only in Arabic language or also on other non default languages.

Could you also perform this quick test:

1. Backup your database and website
2. Activate Theme Twenty Fifteen
3. Disable ALL Plugins but WPML + AddOns, WooCommerce + WooCommerce Multilingual

==> Please then report me if the issue still persists.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Urgent please For shopping’ is closed to new replies.