This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 19, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Roberto Alpini

Hello,

we moved our website in a new wordpress environment still under NetworkSolutions, removing the /wp1 folder that was after hidden link and we also added a SSL certificate so now the correct url is hidden link

Therefore we enter our WPML profile, deleted the previous website hidden link and added a new one hidden link and we got the new key OXqvOvXsZ3 and tired to active all WPML plugisn but it didn't work ... because the system is saying that the key is not valid.

Could you please activate and install latest version of all your plugins presents into our website?

Your credentials to access our WordPress are:
user: icanlocalize@salescom
password: hello@icanlocalize.com

Please send me an email when done to roberto.alpini@salescom.world

Thanks
Best regards

Roberto Alpini
President
SalesCom Corporation
+1 786 5670878

August 19, 2019 at 9:07 pm #4419199

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

From what I can see in the debug information that you have attached, the current URL of your site is "hidden link" but in our platform, it shows that you used this instead: "hidden link".

Can you please delete that domain from here (https://wpml.org/account/sites/) and register a key for this exact domain URL: hidden link

Then see if the new key will work now.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei