This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 19, 2019 at 5:23 pm

OTG Enterprises

I deactivated all plugins in HUNK2.com and left only Woocommerce, Uncode Core and Uncode builder (these 2 are the theme's core plugins, and are 100% compatible with WPML).

When I activate WPML, the product page look changes. We used to have a custom Product page before installing the current theme. But w do not use it anymore. All products are set to no specific custom product page. We just want the regular theme's pages.

I believe there has to be some piece of code set in WPML changing the single produce page layout. And it is not showing the product gallery images. Right now you can only see the main image.

If you deactivate all WPML you can see 3 images under the main image... make sure you REFRESH. If you just try quick....your browser might be caching and you might wrongly think WPML is not causing this. Make sure you open a new Incognito window and not just try F5 refreshes.

Attached images of how things look without WPML (only Woocommerce and Uncode) and with WPML (product gallery disappears and full layout changing).

Thanks.

UPDATE: I boot the server as I did changes to make sure nothing was caching. I discovered that the layout is being changed only in the English version. When I switch to Spanish all images load and it shows the default layout. So, definitely a WPML issue.

PS/ PLEASE MAKE FULL MESSAGE PRIVATE

April 22, 2019 at 11:22 am #3655415

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This situation has already been identified and we are working on it.

At the moment there are 2 possible workarounds:

1- Rollback to previous WCML 4.5.0:
https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog
Or:
2- Comment line 689 at /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-products.php:

$data['_product_image_gallery'] = null;

Best regards,
Andrés

April 22, 2019 at 2:14 pm #3656253

OTG Enterprises

Hi Andres,

Are you planning to roll an update with the issue fixed? If so, when?

Thanks for checking on this.

April 22, 2019 at 2:38 pm #3656381

OTG Enterprises

Andres,

Images are showing after trying option #2.

I hope you read in my initial explanation that it was not just the gallery images missing. The full template of the English version is being changed ....it looks different than the Spanish version.
Can you please check that?

Thanks.

April 23, 2019 at 8:58 am #3660977

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

A new version with the fix will be released soon, probably today, I will update you here once it's released.

Regarding the template issue, I can see both the page
hidden link
hidden link
is showing the same layout except for the description tab, so is that the difference? If not, may I kindly ask you to create a screenshot and show us the difference?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

April 23, 2019 at 9:06 am #3661011

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Further, I checked those products and can see that the translation of the product is not marked as "Translation is complete" so could you please update the translation properly once and let me know if this helps?

Thanks

April 23, 2019 at 7:41 pm #3667241

OTG Enterprises

a) why is the Spanish version not showing the description tab? Even if empty?

b) I see a WPML update. is that the one with that issue corrected?

April 24, 2019 at 1:40 am #3668089

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Probably the theme has created settings to only display the tab when there is some content? What're the results when the translation is completed? Is it the same?

Yes, the new release includes the fix for your issue.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] URGENT Product Gallery not Showing when WPML is activated’ is closed to new replies.