Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
January 31, 2019 at 4:52 pm #3148938

tobiasL-11

you can get access to the stagin site through your account to our website.
None of the products can be placed in the shopping cart (not even the simple products which already exist like "snapbox" eg) that's why I can't test it.

February 1, 2019 at 8:16 am #3150698

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

the provided credentials don't work, I get a wrong password message.

However, you already mentioned issues with staging site, right? Maybe the issue there is not related to plugins. You may try enabling the WordPress debug log to see if return errors when you add something to the cart.

Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

If you can't find anything in there, maybe it's a server issue so you can ask your hosting if they have suggestions.
As an alternative to continue working, I could take a copy of your site.

February 1, 2019 at 8:50 am #3150758

tobiasL-11

I am sorry, but I am no programmer so I don't know how to do this.
Can you please have a look and help me here.

I updated the account for you on the staging:

[credentials removed]

Thank you very much!

February 1, 2019 at 2:24 pm #3151951

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

I removed the credentials from your previous post because they were exposed in the public forum. Please don't add any private info unless we enable a private answer. As a further precaution, I'd suggest to change them.

I checked your site but I couldn't understand why there is this issue with your site. I can only tell this is not related to Dynamic Pricing, so I'd suggest you open another ticket for it. We try to have only one issue per ticket, so it's easier for others to search the forum. This also allows supporters to be faster and more efficient.

About my suggestion to enable WordPress debug, it's not a programmer request, it's just editing a file via FTP. I made the check on your site, but I'd suggest you do a Google search to understand what FTP is and how to use it, because it could be useful in other situation, not necessarily WPML related.

February 4, 2019 at 9:57 am #3156913

tobiasL-11

Thank you for your help, Laura. I will open a new ticket with reference to this ticket

February 4, 2019 at 1:35 pm #3157777

Laura
Supporter

Hi, sure.