Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Harshad 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
April 13, 2013 at 9:37 am #119014

Phraisohn

Hi. I just bought WPML and set up with my website. But after run the plugin it is seem Featured Image not work. I try to upload the featured image but no luck. Also cant create new product's category in Woocommerce also. Plz help. Thank you.

April 13, 2013 at 9:47 am #119015

Phraisohn

Can't create new category in 'post' also.

April 13, 2013 at 12:14 pm #119028

Harshad

Dear Phraisohn,

Can you please let us know the version of WPML and addon plugins installed?

April 13, 2013 at 3:08 pm #119045

Phraisohn

Hello. versions follow this
WPML Multilingual CMS 2.7.1
WPML String Translation 1.6.1
WPML Translation Management 1.5
Woocommerce Version 2.0.7
WordPress 3.5.1

Thank you

April 13, 2013 at 3:09 pm #119046

Phraisohn

And when i add new post I can't create any new category and cant add any media. It's seem empty in media library. Please help. Thank you

April 14, 2013 at 5:19 am #119090

Harshad

Dear Phraisohn,

Can you please download the latest version of Woocommerce Multilingual plugin and upload
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/

For product categories not getting translated, Go to wpml -> translation management -> multilingual content setup tab, scroll down to custom taxonomies box, Enable don't translate option Save it.
Again Enable Translate option and Save.

April 14, 2013 at 5:50 am #119098

Phraisohn

Yes I install WooCommerce Multilingual 2.2 already but it's still not work.
I can't create new category and cant insert any media to my post also.

April 14, 2013 at 5:51 am #119099

Phraisohn

It's not means can't 'translate' but it can't "Create" category.
When i deactivate all of your plugin everything work fine. But when I activate them. it's broke as i told you.

April 14, 2013 at 5:55 am #119101

Harshad

Can you please attach a screen of categories interface in wordpress admin?

April 14, 2013 at 5:58 am #119103

Phraisohn

This options in translation management -> multilingual content setup tab. some of them can't change (it's gray)

April 14, 2013 at 5:59 am #119105

Phraisohn

Another problem is all media library empty! I upload many medias to the library but when I want to insert. Nothing show and cant insert to my post.

April 14, 2013 at 6:00 am #119107

Phraisohn

And this is also need help. I can't create category both in the Post or in Category option.
The featured image also no work. T.T
Please help. Thank you

April 14, 2013 at 6:45 am #119119

Harshad

Dear Phraisohn,

I’ll send you a private email right now asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you. Please check your email in a couple of minutes, and if you don’t get it, let me know so I can send it again.
Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Urgently Woocommerce Featured Image no work’ is closed to new replies.