This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 28, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3697909

qiangL-3

Tell us what you are trying to do? i clicked the button "view" at my account->view order, the url address looks like the right one(i'm not sure), but the order content is not showing, i think it's like mine the other questions, all of them are regarding the correct link

Is there any documentation that you are following?no

Is there a similar example that we can see? yes, in the attached images

What is the link to your site? xiaopingguo.dk

April 29, 2019 at 3:25 pm #3704955

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Maybe this problem is happening because this order has been canceled. It is clearly visible on the screenshot that you share that the order is canceled. Please see the attached screenshot. Please check if it is not like because of this. To make sure if this is the issue you can check what is happening with an order that is on another status like 'Processing' or 'Pending payment'.

If you find that this is not the issue, then please correct the following (it would also be useful to correct it anyway).

1. Update WordPress to its latest version.

2. Update WPML and its add-ons including WooCommerce Multilingual to their latest versions.

3. Update WooCommerce and any of its extensions to their latest versions.

4. If your theme is not updated please also update the theme.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

See if it helps to solve the problem.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] url redirection is not showing the correct content’ is closed to new replies.