This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 26, 2020 at 10:47 pm #5574617

edgargarciasanchez

Hi, When I use the string tranalation utility, I am sending it to the basket translation, this will see me a translation jobs, then assign it to a translator, an email arrives, indicating that there is a job to translate, I would like my translator to this string, use advance editor tranlation, to help you be more productive. In short, I want the string translation to use the advance editor.

February 26, 2020 at 10:58 pm #5574631

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

You kept getting disconnected from the chat hence I have switched this into a standard email ticket.

Using the Advanced Translation Editor for strings at the moment is not possible.

Your translator has to go to WPML->String translation-> Select which strings to display -> and translate them through the String Translation Dashboard

If you wish to suggest this as a feature request please find the link below.
All feature requests are reviewed by our developers.

https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

[NOTE: Although all feature requests are reviewed we cannot promise that your request will be made into a permanent feature or if it does when it will be ]