This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 10:01 pm #3955531

sebastienL-17

I would like to use all woocommerce product (over 7 000) in both language (french and english) but with translate category. If I translate category, no product is show when I use filter by.

June 4, 2019 at 10:52 pm #3955733

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

I am reviewing this issue with our developers and will update you once i have news here

Thank you !

June 6, 2019 at 4:46 pm #3971067

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I have now verified with our team that this is an expected behavior

The reason the count is not showing is because your products are not duplicated or translated.

as we already discussed earlier you are using the functionality of "displaying products as translated" which doesnt create a translation but rather uses the default language as its translation to show the products in the secondary language.

Since the categories are set that way as well when you visit them categories in the secondary language they show as expected but the count will not work unless the translation exists either in the form of "duplication" or "translation".