If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices.

Last updated by steveH-9 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 16, 2019 at 8:24 pm #4031179

jordiT-7

Please, i need a solution now !!!i have same problem!!!

June 17, 2019 at 6:05 am #4032267

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

I am letting you know that the fix for this is going into WPML 4.2.7. I cannot give you an exact date on when it is going to be published, but hopefully within a week or two at most. Let me know if the issue is still there after the update.

Also, this is the note from our tester: "One small info for customers. Because we made changes in js files, if their browser keep cache for js file, it need delete it to load the new js file. It will not need for everyone".

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 17, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4035173

steveH-9

Cool thing, thank you! You fixed it!

After deleting the browser cache duplicating content (with a user which has the user role «editor» assigned) worked like a charm.

Cheers