This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: You don't have the permissions to be able to translate the products of your store. User Role Editor Plugin

Solution: Solved the problem by giving all the permissions of wpml to the user 'shop manager' from the User Role Editor plugin.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by terenceL-3 10 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
November 30, 2018 at 11:55 am

inakiE

Hi, I'm trying to make a "Shop manager" user created with the User Role Editor plugin (hidden link)
have the permissions to be able to translate the products of your store.
I have given him permission in the Translation Management panel >> Translation Roles, and still you get the screen of You do not have permission.
Could this plugin be incompatible with the new WPML update? Is there a solution that escapes me?
Thank you!!
PD: sorry for my English

December 3, 2018 at 12:26 pm #2962121

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I tested the issue on a fresh install and with the steps you mentioned I was unable to reproduce the issue.

I tried to confirm it looking at your site but the site is not working, so could you please check the site once also check if any steps were missing from the previous reply to reproduce the issue?

This page isn't working aitorbastarrika.com redirected you too many times.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

December 11, 2018 at 9:03 am #2987688

inakiE

Hello, thank you very much for the response. I do not know what happened that did not redirect you to the web, because it works.In the end we solved the problem by giving all the permissions of wpml to the user 'shop manager' from the User Role Editor plugin.
Thank you!

April 30, 2019 at 4:32 pm #3713615

terenceL-3

Hi WPML

my user Editor can. not translate to Chinese , or from Chinese back to English , But the role is appear its got the premission to translate , can you help ? thanks

Before do not have this problem , its just have problem recently .

Terrence