This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcH-33 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 1:49 pm #3907587

marcH-33

I am developing a multilingual website with WPML where I also intend to use Divi Page Builder Everywhere.
I have designed a layout for the footer and encountered problems trying to inject it into the footer.

In the popup where I select the layout, the layout that I want to use is duplicated four times (once for each language).
For "Display on language:" I have selected "All languages".
When opening the page where the footer must appear, only one language version is showing when selecting the language switcher.

Since I also use Divi Switch I have also tried this plugin, using the option "Replace footer widgets with layout". This works, but only once. After that the option becomes "disabled" again.

Can you assist?

May 28, 2019 at 2:29 pm #3907865

marcH-33

I have sorted it out.
One needs to create a widget for every language and then not select "All Languages" but the corresponding language.
It's tricky because the popup does not indicate what language version each version of the layout represents.

May 28, 2019 at 6:47 pm #3909547

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm glad that you have found a solution to this issue.
Can we consider this ticket as resolved?
Please let me know.

Regards,
Itamar.

May 28, 2019 at 6:57 pm #3909643

marcH-33

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!