This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by christopherc-23 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 12, 2017 at 5:51 pm #1369189

Darja Patkova

I am trying to: Translate flipboxes in elementor page builder, but their text is not recognized for translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: List of texts from flip boxes in translation of original site in dashboard of homepage

Instead, I got: other texts but flip box texts are missing

September 13, 2017 at 9:01 am #1369841

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please update your WPML plugins to the latest releases, as the latest version has some changes to the page builder functionality.

After the update, please check your theme's wpml-config.xml file. It could be that the shortcode for the Flip Box needs to be added to this file. For more information about shortcodes in language configuration files, please see here: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

If you find that the flip box code is missing, you can add it to WPML -> Translation Management -> XML Configuration. Then, once that is added, update the page in the original language and you should see the field in the translation editor.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

September 19, 2019 at 8:58 am #4602777

christopherc-23

I have the same problem. The flip box is not recognized