Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
February 19, 2021 at 1:57 pm #8128769

pierreD-4

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème un peu particulier.

C'est que mon hébergeur me talonne parce que "l'Utilisation E./S." se retrouve souvent dans le rouge, donc intermittent.

Selon le technicien, c'est relié à un script qui ne cesse pas de s'exécuter. Ce script peut être ainsi relié à un plugin. Ceci ralenti considérablement le site web.

Alors, j'ai désactivé à tour de rôle les plugins et le problème s'est résolu lorsque j'ai désactivé les 4 de WPML.

Ceci a commencé lors de la dernière mise à jour de vos plugins en janvier dernier.

J'ai inséré une capture d'écran pour démontrer le problème lorsque les 4 plugins sont activés et désactivés.

Merci d'essayer de trouver une solution,

PierreD

input-output-usage.PNG
February 19, 2021 at 4:08 pm #8130103

pierreD-4

Hello,

I have a rather peculiar problem.

It's that my host is following me because "I/O usage" is often in the red, so intermittent.

According to the technician, it's related to a script that keeps running. This script can be connected to a plugin. This slows down the website considerably.

So, I deactivated the plugins in turn and the problem was solved when I deactivated the 4 of WPML.

This started with the last update of your plugins last January.

I inserted a screenshot to demonstrate the problem when all 4 plugins are enabled and disabled.

Thank you for trying to find a solution,

PierreD

input-output-usage.PNG
February 21, 2021 at 1:34 pm #8138857

pierreD-4

Hi,
Will someone be able to give me news about this post soon.

It's already been 2 days !

February 22, 2021 at 9:15 am #8142463

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Pierre,

Welcome to WPML Support.

I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

Can you please share a bit more info, what scripts are causing the issue? Your hosting should be able to see what is causing overload. That way we can see what WPML scripts are causing it and why.

Also, it could be some compatibility issue with WPML and not compatible plugins, can you please check if the issue happens when only WPML plugins active, all other disabled.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Drazen

February 23, 2021 at 1:16 am #8149399

pierreD-4

Hi,
Okay, I'll check and get back to you.

But, I would add no plugins has been added for a very long time. So, it's always the same plugins, and it always works very well.

Thank you 😉

February 23, 2021 at 6:36 am #8150943

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello Pierre,

thanks for getting back.

That is good to know, it could be something else, and I will check.

But first, let's wait for more details from your hosting.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Drazen

February 23, 2021 at 6:32 pm #8156921

pierreD-4

Hi Drazen,
I would like to point out that I have disabled the WPML Multilingual CMS, look at the image.

I asked my host if he could identify the Script that gives this problem.

I'm waiting for their answer.

Excuse my english, I'm speak french.

Best regards,
PierreD

IO-output-input.jpg
February 24, 2021 at 6:50 am #8159757

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello PierreD,

thanks for getting back.

I can see from your image the change when WPML disabled, but please let me know which scripts from WPML are causing the issue, when hosting replies, this will help in my future debugging.

Thanks,
Drazen

The topic ‘[Closed] Utilisation E./S." se retrouve souvent dans le rouge’ is closed to new replies.