This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.97 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by eyeclickL 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
May 7, 2015 at 9:41 am #613927

eyeclickL

I am trying to: Translate variable product by the translation management.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

It's quite weird, unexpectedly variable product get blocked and now i am unable to edit my product.
Please resolve this ASAP,i completely stuck due to this.
I expected to see: i should able to edit its variations.

May 7, 2015 at 10:09 am #613958

eyeclickL

This issue is quite sporadic. Sometime it occurs and blocked me completely as my complete site is based on the variation of product.
Now however variation gets unblocked still i want to get know what to do in such cases.

May 7, 2015 at 5:30 pm #614433

Beda
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Italian (Italiano )

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

I will take care of your ticket.
Could you please share your Debug Informations with me?
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

The yellow padlocks you're seeing on the second screen are there because you seem to look at your secondary language's screen there.

Those elements are locked on porpoise.

You should be able to translate your products in WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual after setting the preferred translation interface to the WooCommerce Translation Table in the same sub menu
(WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > General)

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding the issue mentioned in this Thread

Thank you

May 8, 2015 at 5:56 am #614671

eyeclickL

As of now i dont have more question regarding this as this issue is not replicating.