This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 10:44 am #4536019

davidD-102

Hi,

I have a very serious issue on the website. We created some products but now I am not able to see the variation for these products on the English version so please check and resolve this ASAP.

September 9, 2019 at 11:01 am #4536169

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I split this ticket because this is a different issue from the one we had before and we can only answer issue per ticket.

i have checked the product both in the back-end and in the front-end and i can see the variation.

Did you happen to solve it by any chance?

September 9, 2019 at 3:48 pm #4538731

davidD-102

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I resolve it but it was unknown error so I think there is something wrong with your plugin so would request you to check these issue.

thanks

September 9, 2019 at 5:22 pm #4539355

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I just checked the changelog of our newest releases and in WooCommerce Multilingual i found an issue about variations partially missing. in reality the problem is with product synchronization. they do not sync correctly and they end up looking as if they didn't exist. so you can update your WooCommerce multilingual if you want.

I would suggest to wait a bit if this doesn't happen again, until our next update so you can have the performance boost plus all the hotfixes in one update.