This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcelloM-2 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 2, 2019 at 5:51 pm #4682537

marcelloM-2

I eliminated the price of a product on offer. On the main language (Italian) has been deleted correctly. The English language part of the offer continues to display the product on offer.

I have already done the troubleshooting from Woocommerce multilingual > setting > troubleshotting but without success.

It's urgent thank you!

Italian: hidden link
English: hidden link

October 3, 2019 at 3:35 pm #4689429

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This is a known issue for which a solution has been merged into our development version of WCML and will be released soon. Unfortunately I cannot give you a better estimate on the release date.

In the meantime, you can try either of these 2 workarounds that seem to be used by other affected clients:

1. You can delete the variation on the original product, save, then add the variation again. It will remove the sale price on the translated version.

--OR--

2. Set the sale price as the same from the regular price and click on update (ignore the validation warning). It will remove the sale price on the translated version.

I would appreicate if you could let me know if either of the workarounds resolves your immediate issue.

October 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm #4689811

marcelloM-2

Thank you so much for your help.

The first solution is the one that worked (of course it is problematic in presents many variations, with its own descriptions and photographs).

The second solution doesn't work because if you put the same price, a tool-tip appears and if you move the field, the price is deleted (in a nutshell, it's useless to update the product sheet).

Thanks again.