Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
November 17, 2018 at 3:48 pm #2916044

anitaK-2

Dear Support,

I have realized that all of a sudden the variation selection menu is not shown in the translated products page. For some of my products the price change in accord with the product height. The height is selected through a variation menu displayed in the product page. Everything works perfectly in the English product pages however the menu disappears for the translated pages.

I have already disabled all plugins apart from woocommerce and WPML and the problem is still there. Therefore I do not believe it is an issue related to compatibility among plugins rather a WPML issue.

Could you please support me?

Best regards.

F.

November 19, 2018 at 9:24 pm #2921026

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Dear, F.

Thank you for trying the minimum environment.

Could you please try to create a new variable product and translate it and tell me if the issue persists?

I look forward to your reply!

Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Variation selection menu not visible for translate single products’ is closed to new replies.