This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Iñigo 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 8:12 am #3722635

Iñigo

Hi,

We're trying to edit a Product variation, but isn't displayed.

In the product edit page, you can see 3 variations but really are 6 (hidden link) We lost 3 Variations.

In front appears: hidden link

Why happens?

Thanks,

May 2, 2019 at 10:47 am #3723893

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can I ask you the following? In order to debug this issue , can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier? I'd like to check this on my localhost and exclude possible caching/theme/plugins issues.

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

If yes, I will need WordPress admin username and password so I could download those packages. I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 3, 2019 at 12:43 pm #3734279

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

If you are going to create site in your local, why do you need to create a full back up.

We ask our customers to create a full site backups before we login into their site, that is our normal policy. As for the issue, I recreated the site on my localhost and tried everything there is:

- minimal setup (WPML + WooCommerce active only)
- all plugins updated to latest versions
- default theme
- I performed all the WPML and WCML troubleshooting options

None of the above gave results - the issue is still there and all the variations are visible only when WPML is disabled. I checked all the other products that use some of the attributes that are not visible on the affected one - all the others are correct.

That being said, we have two options at this point:
- you can recreate the product anew and delete this one, that should work
- I can escalate this to our 2nd tier for further checks, however, this is a process that may take days or longer

Let me know what you think!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 6, 2019 at 5:33 am #3744855

Iñigo

Hi Bruno,

Ok, thank you very much.

We will try to create again this product, but you escalate this to our 2nd tier for further checks. Perhaps this happens in another products and we need to fix it.

Thanks,

May 6, 2019 at 10:36 am #3747093

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Perhaps this happens in another products and we need to fix it.

Let me know how it goes if you recreate a product - if the issue persists on new products as well and if we can replicate the issue, only then it would make sense to reach 2nd tier to see what's behind this. Otherwise, they would most likely check which values are wrong in database and correct it and this is something we can do ourselves - by recreating it :).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 6, 2019 at 1:27 pm #3748949

Iñigo

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!