We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
February 23, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Martins

I use WOO with 16500 products imported from OpenCart with Cart2Cart plugin.

Opening first time any page is very slow for all pages.
I choosed to show categories only in main shop page but in english showing all the products mayby it is reason to slow site? hidden link

I have installed Fastest Cache Premium with CDN but does not helps.
In the hidden link can see long waiting time for small size scripts and files.

Admin panelis slow too.

Added WP and server access.

hidden link

Thank you in advance!

February 25, 2019 at 8:30 pm #3241904

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

When I came to your site I did not feel this too slow. The site looks like it loaded, according to Query Monitor in 5 ~ 8 seconds.

Also, I noticed that you are using some outdated versions of WPML. Please, could you update the plugins to see if the problem will be solved?

If the problem persists, please could you tell me what exact steps I should take to see the problem, in addition, please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Very slow and long time waiting to opening website’ is closed to new replies.