Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.06 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I want to translate all my post to new languages, No problem about it until I use Video & Audio Embed Code or Content as a thumbnail I can't find it on classic translation management. Please help me, because my translation page not showing my embed video as a thumbnail.

Solution: Check if there is a field named similar to the Video embed post option and set it to "Translate" or "Copy" depending on what do you prefer.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by setyo-hadiJ 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
July 17, 2018 at 7:40 am #2529569

setyo-hadiJ

Dear WPML.

I want to translate all my post to new languages, No problem about it until I use Video & Audio Embed Code or Content as a thumbnail

Back end hidden link

Front end hidden link

I cant found it on classic translation management. Please help me, because my translation page not showing my embed video as thumbnail

July 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm #2530259

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

When editing a post or page, at the bottom you will see a Multilingual content setup box.

Check if there is a field named similar to the Video embed post option and set it to "Translate" or "Copy" depending on what do you prefer.

Let me know if this points you in the right direction, please.

Kind regards,

Otto

July 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm #2530288

setyo-hadiJ

Great, Done for it.

If you dont mind I have 2 unsolved topic. But support very slow. can you help to handle it.

July 17, 2018 at 2:50 pm #2530452

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

I am happy it helped.

I will check with the supporters that are handling those other tickets why it is taking so long.

Kind regards,

Otto

July 21, 2018 at 4:15 am #2566629

setyo-hadiJ

Thank. Problem solved.