This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 8:26 am #4133181

shawkattR

Hi there, can you help this issue about the youtube video break to 2 when view in iPad pro?
Please view the attached screenshot. Thanks!

July 3, 2019 at 9:18 am #4133845

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if this issue is present when WPML is deactivated? If this is non-WPML issue, then I'm afraid I cannot help you because we can cover only WPML issues.

If that's the case, I would suggest you reach out to Slider revolution support or consult our contractors who can help you with this:
https://wpml.org/contractors/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 3, 2019 at 9:37 am #4134077

shawkattR

Hi Bruno Kos, this issue has not happen in original language [ english ] but it only happen on Arabic site. Please advice, thanks!

July 3, 2019 at 9:41 am #4134115

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you provide links to the site, or is the site not available for public or at least WPML supporters to check?

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 3, 2019 at 10:26 am #4134831

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I am getting "ERROR: The password you entered for the username wpml_support is incorrect. Lost your password?", while the site is within "under construction" so I can't see the issue. Can you recheck?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 3, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4136823

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me if this is device or resolution dependent issue? Since I don't have an iPad Pro device (and am currently unable to find somebody who does), I've tried checking this on hidden link through various resolutions that should emulate your device. I also tried using my Lenovo TAB2 A10-A30 for which I am sending you some screenshots, I don't see this issue here either.

Can you tell me if you tried reaching out to slider revolution support? Perhaps this is a known issue or they may have some better insight into what is behind this - perhaps they can locate if some script has not been loaded properly.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 4, 2019 at 8:10 am #4141091

shawkattR

Hi Bruno,

I am sure this was not device dependent issue as I have no this issues on English site when I view it on My iPadpro, it was only happen when I switch to Arabic Language site.

I will try to reach out to slider revolution support if you are unable to solve this issue.

Thanks!

Regards,

Shawkatt

July 4, 2019 at 9:09 am #4141761

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure was behind this and according to my images, you can see that it is not happening on my Lenovo tab. This is the device I am using and I tested:
hidden link

It uses 1280 x 800 screen resolution. But if I'm not mistaken, iPad Pro uses much higher resolution, correct?

Please let me know as soon as you receive any information from slider revolution - in the meantime, I've sent a group message to all WPML supporters, hopefully someone has iPad pro or similar device where they can send me their results as well.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Video split to 2 in Slider Revolution when view on Ipad pro’ is closed to new replies.