This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
March 27, 2019 at 1:44 pm #3471573

hooiC

I am trying to: we added 4 youtube videos on Home page(English default site) but this is not appearing in German site (hidden link ). We can see the 4 videos on hidden link ( english site)
when the 4 videos were added today. the german page was in update mode. so i went in and tick translation complete for each video(there is no text to translate but just script on the video uploaded). the Home page of German is 100% complete.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
Instead, I got:

March 27, 2019 at 1:45 pm #3471579

hooiC

Hi Alejandro, this is an urgent request as the german site is going live tomorrow. your help today will be much appreciated. thank you

March 27, 2019 at 2:55 pm #3472197

hooiC

Hi Alejandro, are you able to help us today before our launch of GErman site tomorrow morning?

March 27, 2019 at 3:23 pm #3472663

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

It seems the only issue you're facing right now is a cache issue, but if you give me access to your site, i can definitely help you!

I have just activated the appropriate boxes for the credential information i need from you. they are private so only you and i will be able to see them.

I suggest you create a temporary user, set it as an administrator and then add those credentials in the fields mentioned above.

Let me know.

March 27, 2019 at 5:42 pm #3474315

hooiC

Hi Alejandro. so sorry to mess you around. the management decided to delay this issue till tomorrow. they will launch withouth the videos for the German site. I willl keep this case open until we have further info tomorrow. have a nice evening. thank you!

March 28, 2019 at 7:29 am #3477599

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

No problem,

Let me know how it goes and i'll leave the credentials field active for the next reply just to save ourselves sometime.

when you decide to fix this issue, just give me the instructions on what you've done so far and i'll go take a look.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] videos in default site but not in language site’ is closed to new replies.