Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by martinH-16 2 years, 9 months ago.

Author Posts
September 14, 2018 at 9:28 am

martinH-16

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (please ignore the certificate warning)

I made whole new website, One month of work. Then used the WPML for translating. It was working well, but then I changed some settings, translated slugs, turned on advanced translation editor, turned on translate page URL and maybe the worst thing - i clicked on Translate Link Targets - Scan now and adjust links.

Now i can not see my pages, my toolset views, custom post archives, custom posts.. I tried troubleshoot page, clicked on everything, nothing helped.

I need this website running till monday. Please help.

I cant make duplicator package. It says error.

custom post lektor.png
custom post lektor admin.png
views.png
archives.png
pgs.png
September 14, 2018 at 10:48 am #2735107

martinH-16

OMG all custom fields dissapeared too. That is terrible nightmare :(.

post fields.png
September 14, 2018 at 11:24 am #2735219

martinH-16

I disabled WPML plugins and content appeared. What to do now? I want to use WPML. I have lot of pages and layouts already translated. But everything dissapears after enabling the wpml plugins. Is it possible to export the translations, then completely clear wpml data, set it up again and import the translations?

It looks like only way how to repair it. But I will wait for you.

September 14, 2018 at 3:04 pm #2735837

martinH-16

I reset complete WPML and now doing the translations again. From 0. I didnt found other way to make it functional.