Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
December 9, 2018 at 11:11 pm #2982125

victor tio

Tell us what you are trying to do? translate the pages and content, i picked translate independently, make the changes, save, but reverts to previous version, in woocommerce not all content for the product shows, I would like to be able to just pick the languages, choose product or page and see the content as it is in english and edit them to the language i want, the whole advanced translation window is not doing it for me.

Is there any documentation that you are following?the one supplied by you

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?hidden link

December 11, 2018 at 5:41 am #2987197

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

We recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you want to edit the pages like the default language, you can use the manual editor, go to WPML->Settings-> Multilingual content setup -> How to translate posts and pages and enable the "Create translations manually" option.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

December 11, 2018 at 1:05 pm #2988737

victor tio

Thank you, last night I updated the plugins and always chose "Create translations manually", so I honestly don't know why is not just showing the page or post as it should after this so i can manually edit and save, and by save i mean, it saves, and you check the content and it is still in english, not in the language i picked, copied, and edited.

December 12, 2018 at 8:06 am #2991969

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I couldn't exactly understand what you are performing and the results you are able to get, could you please attach a few screenshots to show the issue? or if possible a video?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] visual composer and woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.