Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lorry Gombos 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
December 19, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Lorry Gombos

Hi,

Recently, my visual composer on homepage for every translations (eng, fr, de, it and es) stops working. Basically, it loads for some time and then just stops loading and never load content to the end. After I disable WPML, homepage (just in english) works normally.

Help?

December 20, 2018 at 12:37 pm #3020611

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I assume that this is a staging domain, correct? If so, can you check what happens when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Seventeen as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme

WPBakery Page Builder interface is quite advanced and could be having loading issue for various reasons.

Also, when you say recently, when exactly was it - was there a specific plugin update, switching servers or something else?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 20, 2018 at 2:12 pm #3021055

Lorry Gombos

Hi Bruno, this was already tested. It is for sure WPML. There were no switching servers BUT there were last WPML update in between. Feel free to do that what you suggested if you don't believe me to reassure yourself that WPML is issue here.

December 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm #3021243

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for trying that, I believe you 🙂

Since this has been excluded and was a possibly home-page issue only, please see attached image on what error was showing up in the console. This shortcode.min.js is WordPress default file and it it possible that it was corrupted for some reason.

Therefore, I've updated WordPress into 5.0.2. and this seems to have resolved this. Please see other attached images on both front and back end.

Also, I have made a full site backup before doing this and you can revert back to (in case you want to defer 5.0.2 WordPress upgrade):
hidden link

Please confirm if the site is working on your side as well!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 20, 2018 at 4:13 pm #3021528

Lorry Gombos

Oh my, now I realized the problem... I did the same thing you do on europe site and everything is working. Thanks a lot Bruno.