This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
April 20, 2019 at 8:18 am #3649825

mohammedA-86

I am trying to:
I want my money back as the plugin is not doing what I want it to do.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

April 20, 2019 at 10:07 am #3650007

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

I just wanted to let you know that i believe i fixed your issue on the migration site.

However if you want to get a refund, then please go to this link and fill in the form: https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

There are instructions and also requirements to apply for the refund and if you meet the requirements, you won't have issues.

We are sad to see you go, but if you need something else from us, you can ask us and we'll do everything in our power to help you out.

Kind Regards.

April 21, 2019 at 7:49 am #3651861

mohammedA-86

I have requested for a refund and does not got a reply yet.
Please let me know the status of my refund.

April 21, 2019 at 10:05 am #3652043

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Don't worry about it.
Please remember it's the weekend so many of our supporter are not working, plus, it's also a holiday in most of the countries of the world.

If you already sent the form, then you'll have nothing to worry about, you'll probably get a reply tomorrow or the day after (but the 30 day count stopped the day you sent the request, so you won't have to worry about that).

Regards.