This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
April 19, 2019 at 11:39 am

Andreas

I am trying to: have the en language url as /en after main domain

I am expecting to see: the russian default as main domain elbert.ru and the english one to be elbert.ru/en

Instead, I am currently using "A different domain per language " which i want to change. However, I am not able to do that even after seeing multiple tutorials and even following the solutions given in my wpml forums.

April 19, 2019 at 1:12 pm #3645895

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

1. Unfortunately, I am not able to log into the site using the credentials that you shared.

Can you please check them again and add the correct ones in the private fields I am enabling below?

2. From what I can see, you are using a very old version of the WPML plugin so can you please first backup your site and then update all the plugins/themes to the latest version?

3. If that still doesn't solve the issue, can you please let me know the exact steps that you tried and what error are you getting? If you can attach a screenshot or if you can do a screen recording session and send me the link (all the links shared here are private by the way so nobody would see them, only you and me), that would work, too.

Please let me know.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

The topic ‘[Closed] Want to have the en lang url to be /en after the main domain’ is closed to new replies.