This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
March 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Dolo

I am trying to:
I have changed to one domain for language.
The first domain is lapelucadeluca.com and the second is laperrucadeluca.com
All works ok but in some pages I get this error
Warning: getimagesize(/home/lapelucadeluca/public_html/wp-content/hidden link): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lapelucadeluca/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/plugins/aq_resizer-1x.php on line 80

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see: no errors.
I have seen some solutions in your forum but I do not get it solved..
1- all is updated
2- the solution in https://wpml.org/forums/topic/image-resizing-on-additional-domains-still-not-fixed/ is not working for me. Also in this pages is yet the code for wpml
3- the solution for this page
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/warning-getimagesize/
is not work for me . I insert define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false ); in wp-config but the errors do not hide

I would like that my web do not show in this message in this forum for the public. Is it possible please?

March 14, 2019 at 12:06 am #3338885

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

I looked inside the file "aq_resizer-1x.php" and it looks like the author of your theme has already worked to fix the problem with domains by language, but that is not working.

In this case, since the theme's author has already started this custom code, I believe you should contact him so he can check out why this is not working.

From what I've noticed, the problem is with creating the URL of the image, which is creating this incorrectly:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/lapelucadeluca/public_html/wp-content/hidden link): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lapelucadeluca/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/plugins/aq_resizer-1x.php on line 80

That is, the script is trying to find an incorrect URL and so it is not found.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Warning: getimagesize neighborhood/includes/plugins/aq_resizer-1x’ is closed to new replies.