This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
June 5, 2015 at 6:14 pm #633191

ryanW-5

hi,
I am having this warning message on "archive pages" cross all my sites with WPML installed, I've deactivated all plugins and re-activate them one by one and finally confirmed WPML is the cause of this warning message.

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/justwor9/public_html/dartslive/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1092

I see there is a post in the forum but no conclusion of any kind, please help.

thank you

June 8, 2015 at 10:17 am #633843

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support forum.

#1 If you disable all non-related WPML plugins and switch to one of default themes e.g. Twenty Fifteen, Do yo see the same error messages ?

#2 Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
#2.1 Go to the archive page
#2.2 Copy and paste the contents of error_log.txt here.

NOTE:
Also make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string’ is closed to new replies.