Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

Author Posts
October 29, 2012 at 9:40 am #82242

Noge

Please help me with this error.
I`ve instaled the WPML Multilingual CMS and this error is showing up:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/integrations/shareyourcart/class-wc-shareyourcart.php on line 26

In wp admin there errors ar showing:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/integrations/shareyourcart/class-wc-shareyourcart.php on line 26

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/integrations/shareyourcart/class-wc-shareyourcart.php:26) in /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-includes/option.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/integrations/shareyourcart/class-wc-shareyourcart.php:26) in /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-includes/option.php on line 564

The urgent problem is that now wp does not let me post or update anything on website.
I am whaiting for your help.

Thank you.
Dorin.

October 29, 2012 at 9:46 am #82243

Noge

this is my website link:
hidden link
and the english website is:
hidden link

October 29, 2012 at 9:52 am #82244

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Dorin,

The error does not appear to come from WPML but rather from the Woocommerce plugin.

Can you please de-activate WPML so we can see whether WPML is at all involved in this case?

If the error still displays even after you have de-activated WPML then this will indicate that it is not caused by WPML and you will need to contact the Woocommerce authors regarding it.

October 29, 2012 at 9:54 am #82245

sarah.n
Supporter

Once more thing. Have you installed WooCommerce Multilingual? See: http://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

October 29, 2012 at 10:06 am #82246

Noge

Thanks for the response.
I deactiveted plugins as you said, when I deactivate the WPML CMS the error disapears.

I had the WooComerce plugin and now I instaled the WooCommerce Multilingual, it asks me to have the WooComerce instaled so it can work.
So now I have all 3 plugins instaled.

October 29, 2012 at 10:24 am #82247

sarah.n
Supporter

Hello Dorin,

Thank you for getting back to me. One more question please if I may. Have you installed the plugin versions mentioned here: http://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ ?

That is:
Woocommerce 1.6.3 patched
WooCommerce Multilingual 1.3
WPML 2.6.0

October 29, 2012 at 10:38 am #82250

Noge

Hi,
now I have all the versions you said:
Woocommerce 1.6.3 patched (this one I had to reinstall)
WooCommerce Multilingual 1.3
WPML 2.6.0

and the 2 errors disappeared and I have only 1 now:

October 29, 2012 at 11:12 am #82260

sarah.n
Supporter

Noge,

At this point I will forward your ticket to Dominycas. He will get back to you on this issue.

October 30, 2012 at 6:28 am #82377

Anonymous

Dear Noge,

I’ll send you a private email right now asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you. Please check your email in a couple of minutes, and if you don’t get it, let me know so I can send it again.
Thanks.

October 30, 2012 at 8:07 am #82399

Noge

Hi,
I didn`t recived the email..

October 30, 2012 at 9:14 am #82411

Noge

and also the 3 errors from the begining reappeared.
I have to solve this URGENT. Thanks in advance.

the errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/integrations/shareyourcart/class-wc-shareyourcart.php:26) in /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-includes/option.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/integrations/shareyourcart/class-wc-shareyourcart.php:26) in /home/bunamena/public_html/magazin/wp-includes/option.php on line 564

October 30, 2012 at 10:36 am #82426

Anonymous

maybe I sent to the wrong address.
please send me an email with a link to this forum thread and I will use it to send you the email

October 30, 2012 at 10:47 am #82430

Noge

Ok, I`ve just replayed you an email with the link to this forum.

October 30, 2012 at 11:22 am #82434

Anonymous

did you send it to brooks.m@wpml.org ?
I can't see it!

October 31, 2012 at 1:20 pm #82592

Anonymous

It seems there is a conflict between Gettext and sprintf,
So I changed this

$this->method_description = sprintf( __( 'Increase your social media exposure by 10 percent! ShareYourCart helps you get more customers by motivating satisfied customers to talk with their friends about your products. For help with ShareYourCart view the <a href="%s">documentation</a>.', 'woocommerce' ), 'hidden link' );

TO this

$this->method_description = __( 'Increase your social media exposure by 10 percent! ShareYourCart helps you get more customers by motivating satisfied customers to talk with their friends about your products. For help with ShareYourCart view the <a href="hidden link">documentation</a>.', 'woocommerce' );

it basically does the same thing.

The topic ‘[Closed] Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]:’ is closed to new replies.