This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.35 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How can I get rid of the error messages on my site?

Solution:
It looks like these are just warning and not actual errors. If you disable the debug display, this should resolve the issue. Please disable the debug display by editing the following lines in wp-config.php:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 9, 2018 at 11:31 am #2051091

brianJ-8

I get a ton of the mistakes seen in the attached images on the WP-admin Plugins page.

supplied for foreach() in /var/www/bikedesk/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 305

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/bikedesk/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 1598

Running the latest wp version with all plugins, incl. wpml, updated to newest versions.
Have tried removing and reinstalling plugins as well as removing site authorization in wpml and added it again.

May 10, 2018 at 2:48 pm #2074928

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

It looks like these are just warning and not actual errors. If you disable the debug display, this should resolve the issue. Please disable the debug display by editing the following lines in wp-config.php:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.