This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 29, 2019 at 2:38 pm #4300941

danielaK-9

I am trying to: Klick on category

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: on archive pages

I expected to see: blog posts associated with the category in question

Instead, I got:
I got the posts listed, but there are these warnings too, two for each blog post:
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/htdocs/w0174bea/WebsiteUniqueUniverse/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 4476
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/htdocs/w0174bea/WebsiteUniqueUniverse/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 4480

Thank you in advance!
Regards, Petra

July 29, 2019 at 3:25 pm #4301425

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi Petra,

could you try to go to WPML > Support > troubleshooting and try all the buttons in there? Please take a backup first.

After doing this, if you remove the lines I mad you add in wp-config.php do you still have the issue?

July 30, 2019 at 11:56 am #4307479

danielaK-9

Hi Laura,

I did exempt from "Reset professional translation state". Unfortunately the warnings are still there.

Many thanks,
Petra

July 31, 2019 at 12:18 am #4310811

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi Petra,

thanks for checking this.

I requested a second opinion on the matter, we might need a copy of the site for further testing. I'll let you know if this is necessary.

The topic ‘[Closed] Warnings "Illegal offset type in isset or empty in … on line 4476/4480"’ is closed to new replies.