This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 3:39 pm #3712947

Marc

I am trying to: Edit a product

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: The normal product page.

Instead, I got:

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1172 Warning: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1550 Warning: mysqli_more_results(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1559 Warning: mysqli_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007 Warning: mysqli_errno(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1902 Warning: mysqli_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1929 Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1172 Warning: mysqli_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007 Warning: mysqli_errno(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1902 Warning: mysqli_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1929 Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1172 Warning: mysqli_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007 Warning: mysqli_errno(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1902 Warning: mysqli_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /usr/home/xantik.net/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1929

April 30, 2019 at 11:04 pm #3715193

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please follow the steps below:

- Backup your database;
- Click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting
- Look for "Clean up" and click on these buttons:
-- Clear the cache in WPML
-- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
-- Fix element_type collation
-- Set language information
-- Fix post type assignment for translations

After following these steps, please let me know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

May 2, 2019 at 8:49 am #3722803

Marc

Hi Bruno, thanks for your reply.

I followed your steps and the problem remains unchanged.
Si i still need your assistance.

Thanks you.

May 2, 2019 at 8:59 am #3722921

Marc

Hi Bruno,

I noticed that disabling the W3 Total Caché plugin the problem disappears.
And appears again after reactivating it.

Moreover, I found this message in the log: cURL error 6: Couldn't resolve host 'cdn.wpml.org' (see attached image)

May 2, 2019 at 6:45 pm #3728355

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

About this cURL error message, there can be two things:

- Our server did not respond correctly at the moment - this may have been a temporary issue;
- Your host is blocking external connections to other hosts and therefore your host was unable to connect with ours;

Ideally, you should wait a few hours and check if new messages about cURL will be displayed. If yes then you need to check with your host if any blockage is being made. At the moment I see that our domain is responding correctly: hidden link

About your initial question, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Warnings in the Product page, Language Metabox’ is closed to new replies.