This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 7:15 am

egemenS

I am trying to translate Product page.

1- Woocommerce booking > Person types moving to translation Title and it's not updating the Title. After few try, system removing Person Types on original language and than I can translate to other language, but when I try to add person type, its same problem happening.

I created new product , and same problem happening on new product page.

I also de-activate all plugin exclude woo-commerce, wc-booking and wpml plugins still problem is exist.

I changed to default theme and tried al possibilities and same problem exist.

*Clean up* section also DONE but problem still exist.
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix post type assignment

2 - And also wp-admin very slow.
3 - And also "WooCommerce Deposits" is blocking cron jobs.

Thank you for your help.

August 1, 2019 at 7:38 am
August 1, 2019 at 9:28 am #4320203

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

The issue with WooCommerce booking person type is already reported to our developers, The fix will be available in our next stable release of WooCommerce Multilingual.

I'm not sure about the issue with WooCommerce Deposits maybe that's not related to WPML.

For support rules, we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed. For that reason, I have to kindly ask you to open a new thread for the issue related to slow loading wp-admin

Kind regards
Raja

September 7, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4529347

egemenS

Hi Raja,
Any news from issue ? we could not update our website last 1 month because of issue.

Thank you

September 9, 2019 at 3:27 am #4533263

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Thanks for the followup,

The fix is already available in our beta version of WPML. You can update your site to the latest beta version. Please refer to the detailed documentation https://wpml.org/faq/how-to-install-beta-and-development-versions-of-wpml/

Recommended: Backup your site and database before you proceed