This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.95 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by steveK-18 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bernat Torras.

Author Posts
June 9, 2017 at 5:32 pm #1295270

haiN-2

I am using WC vendors pro and WPML pro. Some pages's in WC pro dashboard in translations (German, Vietnamese, Russian) are broken. Please help.

June 12, 2017 at 10:30 am #1296185

Bernat Torras

Hi @hain-2,

Thanks for contacting support, I'll do my best to help you with this! 🙂

Before diving deeper on you issue, could you please perform a simple test to check if your issue is related to a compatibility conflict?

Important - Make sure to run this test on a staging/Development version of your site (and better if you generate a backup of your site first too).

1- Switch to a default WordPress theme (like twentyseventeen) and check if the issue persist. If not, let us know as it will be a compatibility conflict with your theme.

2- If the issue remains the same, try deactivating all your plugins except WooCommerce, WC vendors, WooCommerce Multilingual and the rest of WPML plugins and check if the issue persist.

3- If the issue is solved, try enabling all the deactivated plugins again one by one (or in small groups) until you identify the one that is generating this conflict.

Let us know the results.

Thanks,
Bernat

June 12, 2017 at 4:25 pm #1296530

haiN-2

Thank you Bernat. I really appreciate your reply. I fixed the issue myself. It was the problem with WC vendors. The software loaded fully only for one ID equivalent to one language and when we switched the langs, it was lazy enough not loading CSS.... I got some codes to array the ID and it works fine now.

October 5, 2018 at 3:58 am #2789529

steveK-18

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can you provide the code?

Thanks and best regards.