This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 2:56 pm #4497965

severinP

Hello,

There is an issue with WCML, when clicking on the featured icon (the star) on the products listing an ajax request is supposed to be made to update the featured status

While this works without issue on the default language, this feature has been disabled on other languages by WCML, without any message or information, making it very confusing

Please have this feature enabled on all languages, it should be fairly easy to intercept the request and translate the id of the product rather than preventing the action altogether in javascript.

Thanks

September 2, 2019 at 4:22 pm #4499093

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've just tried to replicate this issue on my test site and couldn't. If I mark a product as a featured product, its translation is also kept as a featured product. Maybe I'm not doing things the way that you are doing them.
Can you please tell me the exact steps on how I can replicate this issue?
Sometimes screen-shots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Also could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] WCML featured product on non original language is not working’ is closed to new replies.