Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nikita 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
November 22, 2013 at 10:21 am #296470

Nikita

Hi!

I posted yesterday here: wpml.org/forums/topic/multi-currency-shipping-calculation-bug
I've updated all plugins and installed developer version of WCML that was sent to my email.
But I still have same problem. Somehow yesterday's topic was marked as resolved, despite the fact it was not resolved.

Further support is needed! Thank you!

Versions:
WordPress 3.7.1
WooCommerce 2.0.19
WooCommerce Multilingual 3.0.1 (developer version emailed me by Andrey Klimanskiy on November 22, 2013)
WPML 3.0.1
WPML Media 2.1.1
WPML Sticky Links 1.3
WPML String Translation 2.0.1
WPML Translation Analytics 1.0.1
WPML Translation Management 1.9.1

Bug description:
I have multi-language site with multi-currency. I use manual price management ('I will manage the pricing in each currency myself' option). I set shipping price in main currency (10 USD). But when I change language to Russian (and therefore currency to RUR) shipping price is not converted. So I get shipping price 10 RUR instead of 320 RUR. I set currency exchange rate of course, but it doesn't help.
If I use 'Automatically calculate pricing in different currencies, based on the exchange rate' option shipping is converted fine. But I need to set prices for products manually in different currencies, so I can't use this option.
Possible solutions:
1) Manually set prices on shipping for each currency and each shipping option
2) Always automatically convert shipping price based on currency conversion rate (preferred)

I've seen a topic here with the same problem: http://wpml.org/forums/topic/different-shipping-currency-for-each-language/

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nikita Merzlyakov
Hammerforce

November 22, 2013 at 5:30 pm #296784

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Dear Nikita,

I think you accidentally close the topic, when accepted my answer.

Please fill in your access details below.
Asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you.
Let me know when done.

Thanks,
Andrey

details_box.png
November 23, 2013 at 10:41 am #296987

Nikita

Hi!
Yes, I think it was me who closed the topic, sorry..
I filled in information. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Nikita
Hammerforce

November 25, 2013 at 10:55 am #297491

Dat Hoang

Hello,

Andrey is off today, so I will continue to help you.

Thank you for your credentials. I am seeing your site and try to replicate your problem.

Please stay tuned, I will let you know when having news.

Cheers,

November 27, 2013 at 9:49 am #298640

Dat Hoang

Hello,

I've sent you via email the dev version like in http://wpml.org/forums/topic/different-shipping-currency-for-each-language/

Please take note:
+ Backup your site before you install this version.
+ What this version does is update shipping rate automatically based on currency exchange rate. They won't be able to set different shipping costs per currency (as manual pricing). The costs are updated automatically based on currency exchange rates

Thank you.

November 27, 2013 at 11:36 am #298732

Nikita

Hi!
I've got your message in my email. Thank you!
I'm going to test this dev version soon. I'll let you know about results.

Best regards,
Nikita Merzlyakov
Hammerforce

November 27, 2013 at 1:57 pm #298829

Nikita

Hi!
I've re-installed all plugins with dev versions that you've sent to me. But the problem still persists. Also some new bugs appear now. I am going to recover from backup. And I will try to re-install only dev version of WCML.

Best regards,
Nikita Merzlyakov
Hammerforce

November 27, 2013 at 2:29 pm #298842

Nikita

Tried using only dev version of WCML that Dat Hoang sent to me, but still same problem. Shipping is not calculated, but just remains the same no matter of which language (and currency) is chosen. English: 10$; Russian: 10 RUR. While in accordance to exchange rate it should be 330 RUR. =(

November 28, 2013 at 2:13 am #299054

Dat Hoang

Hello Nikita,

We will troubleshoot more your case. And let you know when having news.

Thanks.

November 29, 2013 at 10:02 am #299816

Dat Hoang

Hello,

I'm contacting with our developers.

Your wp-admin details change? Please check again and we will look further in your site.

Thanks.

November 29, 2013 at 11:51 am #299923

Nikita

Oh, sorry! wp-admin details changed when I recovered from backup copy. I've fixed it. Now you have access. Thank you!

Best regards,
Nikita

December 2, 2013 at 5:09 am #300542

Dat Hoang

Hello,

Thanks for your info.

We're checking and seeing your site is using the plugin AWD Weight/Country Shipping .
It may be the cause of problem.

We will let you know more when having news.

Thanks.

December 2, 2013 at 9:22 am #300629

Dat Hoang

Hello,

Could you disable WD Weight/Country Shipping and let us know the difference between before and after disabling this plugin?

Thanks

December 2, 2013 at 9:55 am #300656

Nikita

Hi!
I've just deactivated AWD plugin, but it doesn't help.

Nikita

December 3, 2013 at 10:14 am #301400

Dat Hoang

Hello,

The bug with " I will manage the pricing in each currency myself" is still on our to-do list.
So I will close this ticket here. And update you when we have the way to resolve this.

Thanks.