This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by murtazaK-2 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 1:28 pm #3703751

murtazaK-2

we are getting this message in wpml , when we do this .

April 30, 2019 at 7:21 am #3708623

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Please confirm that you have carefully read and followed this article:
https://wpml.org/2016/04/use-wpml-different-domains-per-language/

You will know if your server settings are correct if you are able to see the contents of this file from all of your domain URLs: license.txt
For example:
hidden link
https//tcprealestates.com/license.txt
hidden link
...etc

You should also be able to login to each backend wp-admin dashboard as follows:
hidden link
https//tcprealestates.com/wp-admin/
hidden link

and normally, the URL in the top bar should remain/show the domain you logged into

With these two criteria met, then you can install and configure WPML.
Please use your server support to get to this point if you are having trouble.

April 30, 2019 at 8:23 am #3709257

murtazaK-2

all the domains have been added to our cpannel, namerservers have been changed, we still receiving this message i have atatched the screen shots, as soon we click on the links you have provided for .net doamin or .se domain or .de domain .ru domain

April 30, 2019 at 8:33 am #3709451

murtazaK-2

we having serious delays due to this error, i have gone through hosting company support to other companies too, it seems something to do with wpml, we have all our translation ready to be inserted, but this validation is causing us serious delay.

April 30, 2019 at 9:30 am #3710077

murtazaK-2

hi, we really need this issue sorting out when we validate our domains, they are not validating the domains. plz start a live start to resolve this issue, if you require access to our backend i can do that for you

April 30, 2019 at 10:09 am #3710261

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

The server setup is not within our domain of expertise. This is something that you must sort out with your server company and is not within the area of support for WPML.

You can start by asking then if you should be using an "alias" instead of an "add-on" domain.

You can also give them the requirements and have them sort it out. Each server provider has their own way of doing this and it really depends on them.

April 30, 2019 at 12:17 pm #3710875

murtazaK-2

they are saying its plugin issue, would you liketo have access to our backend, as Hostgator clearly
sasying valeditaion is something to do with the plugin provider. you can login to your wpml and see when we go to setup and url , in there when we insert .com domain its valid, all other domains are not valid.

April 30, 2019 at 12:20 pm #3710887

murtazaK-2

they are saying domains are all registered and valid on there servers. they saying speak to plugin people

April 30, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3711383

murtazaK-2

Look at this domain:
hidden link

And you will know that it is hosted in godaddy.

While your other domain is hosted to us , yet you received the same error. THis error is not something about the DNS configuration. I would suggest that you contact WPML how to fix this invalid domain issue when you are configuring their plugin, Toygun.

this is the message i have received from hostgator, and where we have registred our domains

April 30, 2019 at 1:23 pm #3711389

murtazaK-2

hi , please respond to my questions, we are really running out of our time.

May 2, 2019 at 9:03 am #3722951

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Please provide access to your backend. I am opening the private area for this.

Also, the "validation" is optional and sometimes can return a false message. But if you are not able to see the licesnse.txt - then this is something that is not associated AT ALL with our plugin and is required for the setup to work the way you want.

Did you say you are hosted at GoDaddy? I have access to an account there and can possbily setup a sample site so you can see how it is done.

May 8, 2019 at 9:37 am #3765077

murtazaK-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!