This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.16 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 8:07 am

davidR-115

Hi.

I'm trying to set the propertie of a Mega menu in the Apperance -> Menus. The configuration of the megamenu worked fine for the default language.

Now we can't do the same in the other language menu settings.

Please other information may be useful but I prefere to keep it private. Please let me know if you need it.

July 9, 2019 at 8:44 am #4168755

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

When I try to login into your site, I am prompted through a secure window - can you provide credentials for this as well? I have marked your next reply as private. Feel free to use any of the templates I activated for this - since I already have WordPress credentials, you can put these credentials into the WordPress template.

As for the issue, can you tell me how can I reproduce it? When you try clicking these properties on the translated menus, nothing opens up?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 9, 2019 at 8:52 am #4168789

davidR-115

Sorry bu I tried to comment as private but it still shows publicly.

Can I send it to you via email?

July 9, 2019 at 10:19 am #4169623

davidR-115

We solved the issue deactivating the WPML Translation Management plugin.

I think you should check this line of code that maybe is causing this issue.

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/actions/wpml-tm-post-actions.class.php:195

July 9, 2019 at 11:58 am #4170375

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I wasn't able to find any reported issue with Mega Menu causing the exact same error message. It could mean that nobody had tested this scenario before or there was something site specific in your case.

I could create a clean sandbox installation where we can test this - would you be interested in emulating the same behavior on the clean purpose installation I will set up for you? You would only need to install the plugin and try to emulate to see if the issue is there. If yes, I would escalate the whole case to our compatibility team for further debugging.

Regards,
Bruno Kos