This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shaneB-8 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 9:20 pm #4103005

shaneB-8

I am trying to:

Run a normal website that WordPress 5.2 is happy with 😉

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I keep getting this message from their built-in feature indicating that they discovered an error.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

I don't see any issues one these pages, but my client is getting this error message pretty much every two or three days. I would love to resolve this to get WordPress to stop sending the nag message. And also to get me to stop chasing potential false-positives. Any help would be amazing

June 27, 2019 at 9:27 pm #4103007

shaneB-8

I did come across these messages in Woocommerce that might be helpful.

2019-06-27T16:35:33+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation::translate_images_in_post_content() must be an instance of WP_Post, null given, called in /wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 107 and defined in /wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php:130
Stack trace:
#0 /wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php(107): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images_in_post_content(NULL, Object(WPML_Post_Element))
#1 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images(3456)
#2 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
# dans /wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php à la ligne 130

June 28, 2019 at 6:26 am #4104773

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try these steps and see if it resolves the issue?

Note: Please make sure to make a complete backup of your site before proceeding.

-Go to WPML>>Support page
-Click on Troubleshooting link (link in the middle of the page)
-In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of 'Clean up' section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment

Does it help? Please let me know how it goes.

If the issue still persists, I would like to request temporary access (FTP and wp-admin) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally to continue debugging and escalate if necessary, I would like to request your permission to install Duplicator plugin, build a package and download a copy so I can continue debugging locally and without affecting your site.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 8, 2019 at 1:38 am #4158301

shaneB-8

Ok I'll have a look at your suggestions tomorrow and provide feedback

July 8, 2019 at 9:17 am #4160493

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Please take your time to follow the suggested solution and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 10, 2019 at 11:52 am #4179759

shaneB-8

Ok it should be a couple of days before my client enters another booking. I'll let you know if this has worked properly or not. Thanks for the quick response Dennis

July 11, 2019 at 7:44 am #4186863

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Great. Please let me know then of your results.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 14, 2019 at 2:16 pm #4205705

shaneB-8

This worked for me I appreciate your help! Is this something that I will need to do frequently? I'm sure how this ended up happening...